Report: Sudan’s renewed support to the LRA
New report: How to dismantle the LRA from the bottom-up
The LRA Crisis Tracker
is a real-time mapping platform and data collection system created to bring an unprecedented level of transparency to the atrocities of the Lord’s Resistance Army.
- Apr. 15 - Mbomou river, DRC: 6 Central African hunters were temporarily abducted by suspected #LRA forces. They were released after a day.
This report provides an analysis of today’s LRA and shows how it can be dismantled by promoting defections.
This brief analyzes and illustrates trends in LRA atrocities from January to March of 2013.
This report reveals a new chapter in the history of the LRA conflict, exposing Sudan’s continued harboring of LRA elements […]
- Check out new @crisistracker report, The State of the #LRA in 2015: 8 Key Trends in LRA Activity. Thx to @invisible team for contributions!
- Blog latest: Did the LRA kill 13 people in South Sudan this week? http://t.co/x4MB5CIGCX
- Is the #LRA really responsible for killing 18 ppl in #SSudan in the past 2 weeks. Our own @pauldronan is skeptical: http://t.co/cCTW5LO2dC
- Did you miss @npratc on Friday? If so, tune in for great piece on Ongwen by @radiogrego, w/ @pauldronan & @LedioCakaj http://t.co/mKwol6pO5d