The Kony Crossroads: Can the LRA outlast Obama’s presidency?
The closing of The Resolve LRA Crisis Initiative and what’s next
Frontline research and advocacy for a more just and peaceful futureLearn More
The LRA Crisis Tracker
is a real-time mapping platform and data collection system created to bring an unprecedented level of transparency to the atrocities of the Lord’s Resistance Army.
- Oct 9 [escape]: A Central African man abducted near Bakouma, CAR, on July30 escaped from #LRA near Sam Ouandja (near border w/ Kafia Kingi).
This report provides an analysis of today’s LRA and shows how it can be dismantled by promoting defections.
This brief analyzes and illustrates trends in LRA atrocities from January to March of 2013.
This report reveals a new chapter in the history of the LRA conflict, exposing Sudan’s continued harboring of LRA elements […]
- With our last tweet, we’ll link to this message of gratitude to all those who have been part of our winding journey: https://t.co/7SFTkYTx4z
- Here’s a reflection on our legacy and how Invisible Children will work to accomplish our founding mission: https://t.co/JSmp1PQy2j
- Yesterday, we closed down and passed the torch to @Invisible. Our director, @pauldronan, has also joined their team.
- Over the past 12 years, Resolve has worked to end atrocities by the LRA and support the sustainable recovery of affected communities.
- Obama's advisors @NSC44: The case for a #SouthSudan arms embargo indisputable. #HaltArms https://t.co/YkeISb9mrr https://t.co/s0k2ryB1Ez