New report: How to dismantle the LRA from the bottom-up
Tracking Kony across central Africa
The LRA Crisis Tracker
is a real-time mapping platform and data collection system created to bring an unprecedented level of transparency to the atrocities of the Lord’s Resistance Army.
- Emphasis on supporting local peace/protection committees in CAR is key. They are vital to early warning networks th… https://t.co/oaePbhiLZI
This report provides an analysis of today’s LRA and shows how it can be dismantled by promoting defections.
This brief analyzes and illustrates trends in LRA atrocities from January to March of 2013.
This report reveals a new chapter in the history of the LRA conflict, exposing Sudan’s continued harboring of LRA elements […]
- Obama's advisors @NSC44: The case for a #SouthSudan arms embargo indisputable. #HaltArms https://t.co/YkeISb9mrr https://t.co/s0k2ryB1Ez
- If UPDF withdraws with no replacement, ppl in CAR will be left more vulnerable to LRA attacks. @irinnews @Samoki22 https://t.co/OoLk8DQAHw
- Good mini-doc on how ppl recovering from #LRA conflict as n. Uganda rebuilds. @France24_fr @thaisbrouck @antholesme https://t.co/i2OxHNuEZ0
- Good analysis from @GCR2P on #LRA threat to civilians and how international community needs to step up response. https://t.co/IAIRHxjT0D