Crisis Tracker quarterly update: LRA releases 28 captives
The LRA Crisis Tracker
is a real-time mapping platform and data collection system created to bring an unprecedented level of transparency to the atrocities of the Lord’s Resistance Army.
- Dec. 6 - Tabane, DRC: 19 #LRA forces led by Lt Col Okello Okuti peacefully surrendered. They cited listening to "Come Home" messages weekly.
This report provides an analysis of today’s LRA and shows how it can be dismantled by promoting defections.
This brief analyzes and illustrates trends in LRA atrocities from January to March of 2013.
This report reveals a new chapter in the history of the LRA conflict, exposing Sudan’s continued harboring of LRA elements […]
- Blog latest: Zande Communities Crucial to Facilitating LRA Defection http://t.co/7OCU9KXKSF
- Blog latest: Kony may not be surrendering, but opportunity still knocks http://t.co/b8SinbGzaa
- Blog latest: The backstory on Kony’s “surrender talks” http://t.co/0dFgkzst4z
- Blog latest: First Contact: Messages from the LRA to local communities http://t.co/aFa7njm7Mg