New report: How to dismantle the LRA from the bottom-up
Tracking Kony across central Africa
The LRA Crisis Tracker
is a real-time mapping platform and data collection system created to bring an unprecedented level of transparency to the atrocities of the Lord’s Resistance Army.
- Nov 25 [looting]: Unidentified armed forces ambushed & looted 4 motorcyclists near Nambia, #DRC, releasing them after hours in captivity.
This report provides an analysis of today’s LRA and shows how it can be dismantled by promoting defections.
This brief analyzes and illustrates trends in LRA atrocities from January to March of 2013.
This report reveals a new chapter in the history of the LRA conflict, exposing Sudan’s continued harboring of LRA elements […]
- Great post by @lisadougan on how @Invisible has refocused and revitalized its work in #LRA-affected areas in 2015. https://t.co/U36BOvK6Pf
- Check out @jtdkelly, @seancpoole, Fr. Ernest Sugule, and our own @pauldronan in recent @athasweden podcast on #LRA https://t.co/26QO4Roi2n
- Looking for a new podcast? Check out @athasweden, inc recent episode on community resilience in #LRA-affected areas https://t.co/26QO4Roi2n
- How can #Uganda ensure free and fair elections and campaigning? @MariaHRWAfrica has some advice: https://t.co/rceJhHHW3Y #UgandaDecides