- January 8, 2008
Ending the war in northern Uganda is going to require that we take action to overcome the inaction of our leaders.
- SIGN UP FOR GULUWALK & 'BE AN ICON': On October 20th, join tens of thousands of people from more than 100 cities around the world in the annual GuluWalk. Walk to tell the story of the children in northern Uganda and to raise funds for programs that help them.
- TELL YOUR FRIENDS: Send an e-card to your friends and family to help spread the word about this ongoing crisis and invite them to join the movement for peace in northern Uganda.
- EMAIL PRESIDENT BUSH: Click here to send a message to President Bush, urging that he increase U.S. diplomatic support for ongoing peace negotiations to end the crisis in northern Uganda.
Other ways you can make sure this opportunity for peace is not missed:
- Lobby your leaders: Make sure you're signed up to find out about opportunities to contact your leaders and tell them to do all that they can for peace in Uganda.
- Host an event: Host an event at your home, school or place of worship to spread the word and get others involved in the movement for peace in Uganda.
- Stay Connected: Join our facebook group and become our facebook friend! Or, add us as your MySpace friend and stay up to date on the latest opportunities for action and conflict developments.